Manager, Global Social Marketing - Unscripted/Reality
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a reality and unscripted TV junkie and has an understanding of the major players in the genre. Have you worked on a set before? Even better!
- Has a creative disposition. This is first and foremost a creative job. The manager works directly with agencies and is responsible for the creative output on a social campaign.
- Can re-think audience engagement for competition reality shows, especially when it comes to the binge audience
- Has a proven record of establishing and maintaining relationships with top talent, producers, and show staff.
- Utilizes insights and data to make informed decisions about the trajectory of a campaign.
- Has an understanding that the best social campaigns create buzz, not only on social, but also in the media and beyond.
- Is passionate about developing and maintaining a fan community.
- Has the ability to adapt and shift with an always-changing social and TV landscape.
- Must be able to work cross functionality between departments like marketing, public relations and product -- it’s essential to the success of a campaign.
- Has a minimum of 6 years experience.
- Is inspired by the Netflix Culture and values, and is a self starter who can do innovative work without direct oversight
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Global Marketing Manager - Road Category
Specialized, Morgan Hill
Customer Relationship Marketing Manager
HouseCanary, San Francisco
Fullscreen, New York, NY
MealPal, San Francisco
Internship Facility Management
Freelance Moderator - Hungarian
Badoo, London, UK