Senior Manager Marketing - KSA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- A stunning creative marketer: The successful candidate will create incredible marketing campaigns that will resonate authentically with Saudi audiences. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable of the Saudi market, knows what triggers a national conversation around a show and understands the nuances of the Saudi pop culture. The perfect candidate knows how to create social content so great and unique they would potentially need no paid support to perform.
- With great power comes great responsibility: our goal is to inspire people more than manage them. We trust our team members to do what they think is best for Netflix — giving them lots of freedom, power, and information in support of their decisions. In turn, this generates a sense of responsibility and self-discipline that drives us to do great work that benefits the company. We believe that people thrive on being trusted, on freedom, and on being able to make a difference. So we foster freedom and empowerment wherever we can.
- Risk: You take smart risks and are open to possible failure. Taking risk gives us the ability to do something fresh and unique. Netflix got successful by its employees’ ability to explore new ways of storytelling, even if it means that risks are sometimes inevitable.
- Communication is key: you will be part of the META team and as we like to maintain a no-rule philosophy, it means that you will have to be very much aligned with your cross-functional partners so no one misses on any great opportunities to succeed in the market. Netflix is a communication-based company: you will take your decisions based on conversations and debates you will have with your stunning colleagues.
- Senior experience in Strategy, Creative and Digital for an entertainment, lifestyle or digital brand in Saudi Arabia or within a local creative agency
- Extensive marketing experience in the Saudi market in required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (native level fluency Arabic and English are a must)
- Accustomed to act autonomously.
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team.
- Extensive experience on integrated, multi-media marketing projects.
- Solid understanding of creative key art and video execution, media, advertising, and entertainment marketing.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.