Senior Software Engineer - Billing Subscription Platform
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Significant hands on software engineering experience, building business critical, scalable systems with extreme availability.
- Experience with automation, monitoring, and on-call shifts.
- Java and object oriented development experience.
- Experience with Spring, MySQL, Hive, NoSQL datastores such as Cassandra.
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack, Google Compute or App Engine, Hadoop, etc.).
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in hands-on server-side development.
- Successful track record of delivering results in complex cross-functional projects.
- Curious about product challenges and driven by desire to push the product and technology forward.
- Excited about eCommerce/Billing/Payments domain.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer – Android
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
17-18 Campus - Machine Learning Intern
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Software Engineer, Perception
Lyft, Palo Alto, CA
Associate Software Development Engineer in Test
Peloton, NY HQ
DevOps Engineering Intern (Undergraduate Student)
IBM, Multiple Cities
Software Engineer II
PlayStation, Aliso Viejo, CA