Associate, Content Strategy & Analysis, Spain and Latin America
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- The Associate position will work closely with both the Senior Manager and VP of Content Strategy & Analysis. The role will be an integral member of the Content Strategy & Analysis team and be responsible for providing support and analysis across the breadth of work provided by the team.
- Preparing valuation analyses (model building, scenario testing etc.) to support our deal teams in their negotiations with the owners of digital content rights in Latin America and Spain.
- Conducting market research, tracking and compiling industry trends and competitive analysis in Latin America and Spain.
- Ownership of communications to support our budgeting and forecasting process, as well as monitoring and forecasting for key parts of the content business.
- Conducting analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators.
- Creating insightful presentations that summarize analysis and presenting them to groups of Netflix managers and executives to influence decision-making.
- Compiling thoughtful post-mortem analyses to determine areas for optimization and improvement.
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical and be strong, effective communicators. They must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics. Candidate must be motivated, disciplined, flexible, and be able to work effectively autonomously.
- 2-5 years of experience in a top management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity, hedge fund, and/or media/entertainment/tech company in a strategy/business development/analytical role. We are looking for candidates that have worked in a highly-demanding environment in which complex modeling and analysis is performed.
- Prior experience in Media/Entertainment is a plus, but not a prerequisite.
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese, as well as prior work experience in Latin America or Spain, is required
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis, including strong Excel skills.
- Familiarity with statistical concepts and analysis.
- Adept at writing, facilitating and presenting analyses.
- 4-year degree in relevant field with strong academic performance.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Workday Payroll Manager
Red Ventures, Charlotte, NC
Senior Paralegal, Litigation
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Customer Success Engineer: Middle East
Tachyus, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Associate Director, Regulatory Science, Clinical Trials Europe
Bluebird Bio, Zug, Zug, Switzerland
Director, Global Regulatory (Legal)
LimeBike, San Francisco Bay Area
Associate General Counsel
Rocket Lawyer, San Francisco