Product Studio Manager
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Uplevel creative workflow and output anywhere possible
- Development of internal team and contract/freelance pool
- Provide guidance and direction to allow team to make decisions based on context, culture and collaboration
- Inspire the team to achieve their potential and seek constant growth and development through providing a clear vision and goals while providing actionable feedback
- Be responsible for all team deliverables
- Establish quality, priority, workflow and timelines for an entertainment based promotional team.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners including Content Acquisition, Marketing, Producers, Product Design and Engineering while maintaining service level agreements.
- Provide insight and improvements to tools and workflows to increase team effectiveness and efficiency.
- 6+ years of high volume, high quality artwork and/or trailer experience within a digital, creative environment preferably in the Entertainment space
- 3+ years of leading and growing a creative production team
- Proven ability to scale high quality creative
- Experience using a Digital Asset Management system to gather, track and deliver assets
- Expert in all aspects of developing user centric creative in a digital space driven by data
- Ability to organize and manage around tight deadlines
- Must have cross-functional experience and strong communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter
- Have experience in Docs, Stand-Up & Unscripted
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Product Management - Features
Evernote, San Diego, CA or Redwood City, CA
Product Designer, Documentation
MongoDB, New York City
Simple Habit, San Francisco
Senior Product Designer
HyperScience, New York, NY
Quality Assurance Engineer
Samsara, San Francisco
Senior Product Manager/Business Analyst