Senior Security Engineer - Response
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
To be successful you should be familiar with:
- Crisis Management - communications, leadership, continuous learning.
- Python Development - solving forensic and response challenges with code.
- Forensics - gathering evidence to recreate what happened.
- Computer Systems Fundamentals - interaction of disk, memory and processor.
- Networking Fundamentals - TCP/IP, common L7 protocols, PCAP.
- Offensive Techniques - initial infection vectors, exploits, and persistence.
And curious about:
- AWS and 3rd party SaaS - Log formats generated, how to extract telemetry, how to operate in those environments.
- Big Data - Spark, ETL. Turn lots of information into intelligence - with expert help.
- Reverse Engineering - Pull apart malware, or leverage 3rd party reports.
- Architecture and Technical Program Management - working across teams to achieve engineering objectives; at Netflix you own your own programs.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Internal Efficiency Team
Checkr, San Francisco
Software Engineer - Product Infrastructure
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Director of Engineering - Ads
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer, Market Localization (San Francisco, Brooklyn or Remote)
Etsy, Brooklyn OR San Francisco
Sr. Cognitive Software Development Intern (Graduate Student)
IBM, Multiple Cities
GitHub Enterprise Systems Engineer
GitHub, Remote - Canada