Recruiting Researcher EMEA - Content
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
What you’ll do
- Own and drive the sourcing strategy for multiple niche roles within the Content organization in both our Amsterdam and London offices.
- Partner directly with in-house recruiters and business leaders globally to understand specific needs to attract and engage with top talent. Someone who is highly curious and asks great questions to build their business acumen will be especially successful in the role.
- Strategically utilize Linkedin, online research, events, etc to engage highly passive, sought after candidates.
- Develop a strong relationship with candidates and make judicious decisions on fit for a particular role or team, in addition to thinking through fit for our unique culture.
- Map out individual markets and gather intelligence around specific talent pools, using that knowledge to identify top talent.
- Use critical thinking and knowledge of the business to make smart judgement calls that will directly impact who we hire for Netflix.
- Be an advocate for continually raising the bar, and ensuring that candidates understand and embrace our unique culture.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Learning Consultant, EMEA
Senior Investment Professional, US Education
Omidyar Network, Redwood City, CA
Technical Recruiter, Market Intelligence
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Senior Recruiter, Professional Services
MuleSoft, San Francisco
General Assembly, Washington DC
Health Insurance Implementation