Finance Operations Business Partner - Marketing
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Communicating and embedding yourself with the Marketing teams to obtain an understanding of all services being procured from our vendors and understanding the status/timeline of end to end marketing campaigns.
- Programming and owning cross functional meetings with the Marketing teams as an assertive business partner.
- Purchase order (PO) management to ensure appropriate accounting and classification of expenses for financial reporting and analysis.
- Managing vendor relationships: ensuring timely billing, approving invoices, and working with Accounting to ensure accuracy of accrued services.
- Working with Accounts Payable to resolve billing issues and ensure vendors are setup to be paid timely and accurately.
- Budget Management: working side by side with FP&A to help facilitate and build budgets while understanding, communicating and explaining variances.
- Obtaining, reviewing and summarizing vendor agreements.
- Occasional trips to the Los Gatos office.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Degree in relevant field, Finance or Accounting is preferred
- Ability to proactively cultivate strong business partner relationships and communicate effectively with team members
- Adept at owning and leading cross functional meetings
- Capable of being a self-starter in a fast paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Intellectual curiosity about the business and solving problems
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Advanced Google Sheets and/or Excel experience with the ability to navigate large data sets
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvements
- Understanding of US GAAP - an accounting background and CPA is a plus
- Experience with marketing teams is a plus
- A strong passion for the entertainment industry
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
USGAAP Technical Accounting Director
Etsy, New York, NY
Vendor Manager, Enrollment
Clover Health, Nashville, TN
Fund Accounting Invoice Payment / Business Support Analyst
Head of Analytics & Data Science
MealPal, New York
Sanctions Compliance Analyst
Visa, Foster City CA, US