Manager, Production Services - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Develop our network of EMEA production service companies and major production vendor companies in Europe.
- Provide general local research and support for all production services needs.
- Sync with Physical Production personnel, Studio Technology and Production Planning to align resources and foster collaboration with Los Angeles HQ.
- Help to build, maintain and manage a growing team, onboarding new employees at the Spanish office.
- Support cross-functional partners across Studio Operations and other departments in physical production with a focus on IO partner companies and our self produced line producers, upm and internal execs.
- Maintains workflow of department with growing needs and development.
- Ability to analyze financial data to present to key stakeholders including budgeting on MM for local market.
- Provide intel of stage and facility infrastructure and support expansion across EMEA.
- The applicant must exercise the highest level of confidence with sensitive information.
- 15+ years experience in physical production within a high-volume production. company or working on studio film or television productions.
- Team player with an ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information.
- Proficiency in Movie Magic, Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Gdrive, MS Word, Excel - AirTable a plus.
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Highly organized.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
- Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technology Reporter, TIME
Time Inc., San Francisco, CA
Video Producer, Bring Me
BuzzFeed, New York
Product Design Intern, Revenue Team
Vox Media, Washington, DC or New York, New York
Coordinator, Content Acquisition - Anime
Netflix, Tokyo, Japan
Senior Editor, Features - Temporary
Vox Media, NY, DC, Remote
Part-time Technical Associate
Cheddar, New York