Program Manager, Learning and Development, Customer Service
Netflix, Alphaville, Brazil
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Program Management - Define, document, and maintain the scope of all regional L&D projects. Create, track, and maintain project plans. Develop a trusting partnership with the outsourced call center partners in the region and being a valuable point of contact for all trainers in these outsourced centers, responsible for successful training rollouts and launches. Work closely with the broader CS Learning and Development team and other key internal global and regional partners, and stakeholders to ensure alignment around key priorities and initiatives.
- Facilitation - Deliver learning material in face-to-face and virtual environments to leadership audiences and to pilot any newly designed curriculum. Run train-the-trainer programs for call center trainers. Coach and develop call center leaders to co-facilitate the delivery of learning material.
- Curriculum-level Needs Assessment - Using a variety of inputs, perform gap analysis for performance and training opportunities, or innovations to identify regional and global curriculum needs for tool-based technical and behavioral soft skills. Prioritize the importance of identified gaps, document and present methods, findings, and recommendations to address performance gaps.
- Instructional Design - Research content and/or collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) and other cross functional stakeholders to develop consistent and accurate regionally and globally valid training curriculum. Develop solutions (e.g., instructor-led, virtual, elearning, blended, etc.) that provide relevant, challenging, and productive learning experiences. Develop necessary course collateral including facilitator and learner materials, presentation media, job aids, and knowledge checks. Finalize materials through reviews, pilot tests, etc and being able to measure and demonstrate the impact of these training programs.
What You Should Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in instructional design or a related degree, Master’s Degree a plus.
- 4+ years experience designing soft skills and tools learning solutions, including onboarding programs focused across a variety of levels - call center agents, senior call center agents, emerging leaders and senior leader audiences.
- Experience designing and facilitating learning offerings that range from a 15-minute elearning to multi-week classroom experiences.
- Experience creating eLearnings, working with LMSs and digital learning methods and tools is highly preferred.
- Solid facilitation experience of various instructor-led programs for various audiences and coaching skills.
- Proficiency in Spanish language and overall knowledge of L&D in the LatAm region is a must.
- Project management experience, ability to collaborate with a team and stakeholders, communicate effectively, and paying attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented, data-driven environment.
- High level of independence and ability to work and manage own time effectively.
- Experience working in a cross-cultural international environment is a plus.
- Experience in content/ knowledge management is a plus.
- Experience designing training curriculum for service, retail, or call center managers/leaders a plus.
- Certifications in MBTI, DiSC, leadership 360 assessments, etc. a plus.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Support Associate
Senior Systems Integration Consultant
Workfront, Remote, US
Performance Analyst, Member Support
Titles Coordinator (Entry Level)
TradeRev, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Lead Stylist-Supervisor, Sacramento
Bonobos, Sacramento, CA
Overnight Technical Support Representative
Braintree Payments, Chicago