Netflix, Alphaville, Brazil
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Assess needs and perform gap analyses to identify training and performance gaps and opportunities and to drive innovation across call centers in the region. Work with stakeholders to prioritize needs and present recommendations on how best to address those gaps.
- Ability to build and foster strong partnership with our regional outsourced call center partners to build these localised learning solutions.
- Own instructional design to develop solutions (e.g., instructor-led, elearning, etc.) that provide relevant, challenging, and productive learning experiences. Work with SME’s and stakeholders in different areas to ensure accuracy. Develop and maintain all necessary course collateral including facilitator and learner materials, presentation media, job aids and knowledge checks.
- Work with different departments to measure, learn and iterate each launch of an instructional design program.
- Be able to facilitate training when the need arises as well as to pilot any new curriculum.
- Work closely with the L&D team and stakeholders around the globe to manage timelines, communicate clearly and ensure alignment around key priorities.
- Be able to help and coach trainers in different sites through observation, timely feedback, regular meetings and Train The Trainer programs.
What You Should Have
- Alignment with the Netflix culture is a key component for success in this role. Take a look.
- 5+ years experience designing soft skills and tools learning solutions for a variety of job levels - entry level to senior leadership, including train the trainer programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design , organizational development or related degree is a plus.
- Experience designing learning offerings that range from a 15-minute elearning to multi-week classroom experiences.
- Project management experience, working with various stakeholders to launch training curriculum.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented, data-driven environment.
- Solid facilitation experience of various instructor-led programs for various audiences.
- Ability to collaborate with a team, communicate effectively, and pay attention to the details is a must.
- High level of independence and ability to work and manage own time effectively.
- Business-level fluency in English, cross-cultural competence.
- Native fluency in English, Brazlian Portuguese and Spanish proficiency is an added plus.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Payroll Manager / Team Lead (m/f/d)
Lead Stylist-Supervisor, Boulder
Bonobos, Boulder, CO
Customer Service Advisor, Experiences (Italian)
TripAdvisor, Oxford, United Kingdom
Assistant Showroom Manager - Short Hills Mall
Peloton, Short Hills, NJ
Senior Business Optimization Analyst
Visa, Highlands Ranch CO, US
Class Pass, Missoula