Administrative Assistant - Creative Communications and Industry Relations
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handle a broad range of duties from day-to-day administrative activities to scheduling meetings to correspondence with external stakeholders.
- Handle travel planning including airline reservations, hotel accommodations, car rental reservations, and car service arrangements as needed
- Process and track expense reports and reimbursements
- Identify ways to enhance executive productivity and organizational effectiveness, propose and help drive execution of solutions
- Special projects, as needed, to support the work of the department’s director.
- BA/BS Degree
- 3-5+ Years as an assistant
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Familiarity with the entertainment industry and working directly with talent and talent reps.
- Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting and is enthusiastic about assisting others when needed
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters.
- Ability to anticipate needs and generate potential alternative solutions to issues as they arise.
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Proficiency in Google Suite of Applications (Mail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Oh My Green, Boston Massachusetts
Business Development Representative
Addepar, Salt Lake City, UT
Customer Support Analyst
Strategic Partner Manager
Instacart, San Francisco
Business Development Coordinator, France (Paris Based - Entry Level Account Management)
HotelTonight, Paris, France
Business Development Lead, Operations - Austin (Contract)
Lyft, Austin, TX