Visual Communications Manager, Consumer PR
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Skills and Requirements:
- 8+ years experience at an in-house agency, brand and/or studio
- Strategic thought partner
- Strong team player
- Strong eye & skillset for producing visual assets
- Deadline-oriented with strong time management skills
- Experience working with international markets is preferred
- Ability to handle high volume of complex projects and tasks for multiple people and departments simultaneously and manage competing priorities
- Must be able to work independently, make sound decisions, think strategically, and maintain accuracy and attention to detail
- Must possess solid organizational, effective time management and excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with internal and external teams
- Understand the photography/video industry
- Strong knowledge in digital file specs & size formats
To succeed at Netflix, the candidate must also possess the following characteristics:
- Creative - Demonstrate the ability to think innovatively - connecting the dots when others cannot. Able to make the leap from information to insight. Able to identify, nurture and help refine compelling creative ideas and concepts.
- Succinct Communicator - Great writer and clear talker. Can organize, summarize, clarify and communicate ideas simply, succinctly and accurately. Has a quick intelligence, is fast on the feet and quickly responds to issues and questions. Says it like it is; not wrapped in political niceties.
- Pragmatic, Organized and Detailed - Has a big capacity to both think and 'do'. Flourishes in a 'hands on' role, adding value at different levels. Is strong on detail and highly organized.
- A Smart Minimalist - Keeps things simple. Knows that global communications can be made complex---and will resist and prevent that.
- Has a Point of View - An independent thinker willing and able to express and support a point of view.
- Pace - Moves at a nice pace and enjoys having multiple projects going at once. Can change course, be scrappy and get things done within short timeframes.
- Integrity - Has sound judgment, and will question actions inconsistent with company values.
- An Adult - Is a mature, fully-formed adult with a happy, well balanced life. Is motivated by what is best for Netflix.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Node JS Developer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Partner Service Center Agent
Manager, Customer Prospect Engagement
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Web Optimization Manager
Intercom, San Francisco
Senior Manager Partner Marketing - Nordics & Benelux
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Specialized, Shanghai, China