Manager Partner Marketing Creative - DACH
Netflix, Berlin, Germany
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Introducing new partners and their agencies to the Netflix brand, briefing partner campaign creative, and uncovering creative opportunities for our titles
- Proactively translating brand/marketing requirements into concepts our partners and and their consumers can be inspired by
- Leading creative workshops and presenting best-in-class creative case studies for partners during the concepting phase
- Offering creative guidance and expertise to regional partner marketing leads and key stakeholders
- Managing marketing tools for regional implementation: toolkits, educational materials, partner portals, and creative case studies
- Partnering with local agencies to develop breakthrough, content-driven thinking that extends our title campaign efforts
- Directing design and copy throughout Netflix-produced partner asset creation, curation, and delivery
- Uncovering opportunities to develop creative briefs and propose campaign ideas based on upcoming regional priorities
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams including: Marketing Operations, Global Creative Marketing, Content Services, Public Relations, and Brand/Editorial
- Guarding Netflix brand attribution/representation as well as usage of owned Netflix and studio content in partner creative.
- At least 8 years of working experience in brand and/or consumer marketing
- Experience across a diverse range of media, with a meaningful body of work to share
- Fluency in German and English is required
- Strong local market knowledge and perspective (previous experience in Germany, Switzerland and/or Austria)
- Demonstrable experience leading and driving partner marketing programs
- Strong and well informed creative point of view
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to leverage insights and analytics to set creative strategy
- Passion for building great content marketing programs that are unique and scale
- Ability to prioritize effectively across partner opportunities big and small
- Quick to test and learn without getting bogged down in process
- A natural and deep affection for movies and television
- Availability to travel within Europe and periodically to the US.
- Passionate and curious about design, technology and the role of entertainment in today’s media landscape
- Strategically minded, forward-thinking, extremely organized, and highly effective in communicating with in a fast-paced environment
- High level of intellectual curiosity and ability to demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
16 Active Jobs
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid