Netflix is seeking a talented individual to join the team focused on driving its consumer payments strategy in Latin America. Effective payments processing is key to growth, so continually improving our platform is critical to our business success.
In order to be successful at Netflix, you must be able to anticipate and meet ever increasing business demands while demonstrating strong judgment in the face of ambiguity. You must thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and focus on generating results all while exhibiting the utmost personal and professional integrity.
You will be a high-impact individual contributor based in Alphaville, São Paulo and will be responsible for envisioning and executing the company’s consumer payments strategy in the southern Latin America region (focus on Argentina and Chile), including, but not limiting to:
- Optimizing the performance of existing payment methods;
- Searching for new payment methods that can bring incremental value;
- Partnering cross-functionally throughout the organization (Product, Engineering, CS, Legal, Marketing, etc.) to get things done;
- Building and managing relationships across the payments industry;
- Owning key payment metrics for your markets and deriving actionable insights into improving customer experience, performance, and processing costs.
The ideal candidate will have the rare blend of deep technical knowledge and strong business acumen. Netflix is a fast-growing company with a flat organizational structure - which means that employees often take on additional responsibilities and perform at an increased pace with no hand holding. You will be asked to make key decisions quickly and autonomously.
- 5+ years experience managing very large CNP/recurring payments in the region;
- Expert knowledge of the payments industry and underlying technology;
- Broad and strong relationships across the payments community;
- Experience partnering and negotiating with processors, card brands and issuers;
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills;
- Ability to juggle multiple critical tasks;
- Bachelor's degree. MBA a plus;
- Fluent in English and Spanish;
- Willingness to travel as needed.
You will have the freedom to focus on the “big picture” while orchestrating the work of high-performance teams. Our culture is quite unique, and we live by our values, so we encourage learning more about Netflix at https://jobs.netflix.com/culture
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.