Asset Specialist, Post Production Operations - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
The Asset Specialist will be responsible for:
- Ensuring efficient, secure and complete ingest and delivery of all digital assets, into our streaming, production and archive platforms, as detailed and agreed in the Delivery List.
- Working with Post Operations team to ensuring the flow of production media assets through the Studio is efficient, secure and optimised, with a key focus on developing and executing best practices between Content Hub, Asset QC and Backlot
- Evaluating received Quality Control reports and advising on best course of action. Partnering with Internal and External Post Production teams to create and execute an efficient Quality Control testing plan
- Working closely with local Production and Vendor Partners, Post Production and QC facilities, to ensure best practices are communicated, executed and developed in the region, providing feedback from the region detailing local behaviour, challenges and requirements
- Liaising with post production teams and vendors to track productions as they move into delivery and QC stage, and assisting in scheduling and prioritising upload to our delivery and QC platforms swiftly, accurately and securely.
- Working with cross functional partners and downstream teams such as Marketing, Publicity and Global Product Creative to facilitate workflows and best practices that enable production assets to be delivered, shared, screened and distributed as required
- Working closely with all relevant Stakeholders across Content Hub and Asset QC initiatives and developments, such as OCF 2.0, VFX Pulls, Shot management and Cut management, to ensure operational efficiency throughout the Content Pipeline for all users
- Assisting relevant teams across the various Studio initiatives focused on improving and developing the ingest, review, sharing and distribution of production media assets, such as Content Review, Scalable Access Control and optimizing our Global Production Network and infrastructure
- College degree preferred or additional production certificate programs
- 5+ years of experience within medium to high budget studios, networks or high volume production companies
- Ability to handle a heavy volume of work, supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery).
- Strong organizational skills with proactive mentality
- Have creative problem-solving abilities
- Familiarity with production and post software such as Shotgun, Pix, MediaSilo as well as newer cloud platforms such as Box, FileTrack, Scenechronize
- Knowledge of digital audio and video file formats
- Working knowledge of outside vendors including mix stages and DI facilities
- Highly organized, efficient, and detail oriented
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely, or urgent matters
- Team-player who thrives in a fast paced, team-oriented setting
- Passionate about our culture and values in the workplace
- Fluent or native proficiency in one or more European Languages.
- Fluent or business proficiency in English
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Eater Denver Editor - Part Time
Vox Media, Denver, CO
Senior Software Development Engineer - Web
Moment Factory, Montréal
First Look Media
Audience Engagement Editor, The Intercept
First Look Media, New York, NY
Fullscreen, New York, NY
SQL Implementation Engineer
Kurtosys, Cape Town, Claremont, South Africa