Administrative Assistant - Creative Marketing Production
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage complex calendars for multiple executives and their direct reports, including scheduling meetings both internally and externally, and booking various events.
- Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international) and other administrative duties (i.e. processing travel and expense reports).
- Plan team and cross-functional events/offsites through coordination with hotels and vendors for lodging, catering, flights, A/V, and transport.
- Coordinate with facilities for team/desk moves and new hire setup.
- Maintenance of team administrative tasks such as
- Google Groups, Org Charts, New hire onboarding, etc.
- Creating presentations/documents and record meeting minutes.
- BA/BS Degree; 5+ Years as an executive assistant supporting multiple marketing/production executives.
- Proficiency in G Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Groups, Chat), MS Office (Word, Excel) and WorkDay.
- Exceptional organizational, project management and problem-solving skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Event organization experience Expense tracking/forecasting.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information.
- Experience working with International teams.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You possess a high level of curiosity and eagerness to learn, and are concise and articulate in your communication.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
MemSQL, San Francisco, CA
Nylas, San Francisco
Membership Sales Advisor
Forward, San Francisco
Associate Director, Global Market Access, Cerebral Adrenoleukodystrophy (CALD)
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Gemini, New York, NY
Imperfect Produce, Philadelphia, PA