Marketing Manager, Japan
Netflix, Tokyo, Japan
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Campaign creation and management. You will launch unique campaigns for our content that set new standards for entertainment marketing. You create meaningful relations with the different agencies/studios we partner with.
- Cultural ambassador. You will be critical to help Netflix understand the Japanese customers while also living and embracing the Netflix culture.
- Creativity. We are looking for someone who is able to turn cool ideas into reality. Someone who can play with our content and our brand to impact the right audience with the right message, not from paid marketing channels but in an integrated way from earned/owned channels.
- Digital expertise. We are looking for someone that understands digital marketing (display, rich media, search, VOD, direct video, mobile, paid social…) and has demonstrated experience launching and managing unique digital campaigns, from ideation and media planning to optimization and performance analysis.
- Marketing know-how. We are looking for someone that understands consumer marketing –preferably in the entertainment space– and how not only build strategy but also execute flawlessly.
- Depth of knowledge. Solid and extended experience in leading marketing efforts and agency management experience in a related industry: TV & Entertainment, Tech or CPG.
- Concise and clear communication. We are looking for a fluent Japanese and fluent English speaker with excellent communication skills, who is also confident working with senior leadership teams.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Freelance Graphic Designer
Coffee Meets Bagel, SF, Seattle, or Remote
Executive Vice President
Red Ventures, New York
Sr. Influencer Account Executive
Another Company, CDMX, Mexico
Community Coordinator - Atlanta OTP
Yelp, OTP/North Burbs of Atlanta
Merchandise Coordinator - Overnight Shift
thredUP, Vernon Hills, IL
Gwynnie Bee, New York, NY