Senior Software Engineer, Partner & Payment Experiences
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- You have 7+ years of rich experience in high-quality software development.
- You enjoy working in a highly cross-functional environment involving different engineering and business stakeholders.
- You are ambitious and highly motivated to deliver outstanding solutions with minimal guidance.
- You proactively address inefficiencies in your environment - product, codebase, team, and company.
- You write code to provide business value, not merely to churn out features.
- You are curious about new technologies and can quickly evaluate and adapt as needed.
- Your co-workers think of you as someone who is kind and does excellent work
Nice to Haves
- You have experience in the Payments domain.
- You have experience running A/B tests to optimize the growth of a product.
- You have experience with highly distributed tiered service architectures (a.k.a. "microservices").
- You are passionate about application scalability, availability, reliability, and security.
- You are proficient with RESTful API design and implementation.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one