Director of Consumer Products, EMEA
Netflix, London, United Kingdom
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
What you will do:
- Own retail and licensing strategy for all CP categories (excluding publishing & interactive) across EMEA, collaborating with the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand (UCAN) CP team on global partnerships.
- Develop go-to-market plans by title (consumer, trade and retail marketing) with partners that leads to strong demand for our licensed products.
- Develop and implement a retail strategy for growth in all channels by country (including e-commerce).
- Manage Netflix licensing agency relationship in EMEA as the direct liaison for each of their country offices.
- Responsible for management and hiring of EMEA licensing and retail team as CP continues to scale across the region.
- Take a creative approach to licensing and ensure appropriate internal stakeholders are involved in key product decision-making.
- Lead all CP efforts and communications internally in Netflix EMEA HQ, acting as senior thought partner and aligning on marketing strategy with key internal teams.
What we need from you:
- Demonstrated, 12+ years of experience in building and owning the end-to-end licensing & retail function at a reputable brand (entertainment studio, retailer, gaming, agency).
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree (preferred).
- Ability to work with; and innovate in new sales channels and business models.
- Robust knowledge of the licensing landscape with impeccable contacts and network across the EMEA licensing & retail landscape.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Manager (London)
Thumbtack, San Francisco
Social Media Manager
Lunette, Remote, Work from Anywhere in the World
Engagement Marketing Manager, CRM
Instacart, San Francisco, CA
Email & Mobile Marketing Coordinator
Atom Tickets, Santa Monica, CA
Senior Social Media Strategist, Instagram
Lyft, San Francisco