Marketing Operations Manager - Film
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Oversee a slate of Netflix Original Films campaigns by managing all production and planning of overall campaign timelines, project deliverables and resources.
- Lead and manage cross-functional communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables.
- Partner with a team of operational producers responsible for managing production, localization, and trafficking of promotional materials. These include online and offline video, out of home, display, mobile and social creative assets.
- Oversee project management across a specific campaign to assure that we eliminate time sensitive bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative with appropriate velocity.
- Manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production issues.
- Oversee creative production scope, budget, and resources.
- Use data to inform production best practices, eliminating inefficiencies throughout our operational workflows
- 8+ years of creative project management and creative production experience, preferably at an entertainment studio or network.
- Expert knowledge of marketing campaign and localization workflows, deeply understanding the creative and production process for video, print/OOH and digital materials.
- Fluent in Video and Digital types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management, servicing and ad trafficking.
- High competency and proven track record of project management for high profile global campaigns.
- Knowledgeable of the evolving advertising landscape, including exposure to/experience with digital marketing and media.
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel with geographically dispersed teams.
- Strategic thought partner and strong team player.
- Experience working in film industry preferred.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of entertainment marketing.
- You are a natural born communicator, connecting the dots when others cannot and simplifying complex issues and questions.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Brand Manager (Bike)
Peloton, NY HQ
Glossier, New York, NY
Varsity Tutors - Senior Marketing Analyst
Learn Capital, Seattle, WA or St. Louis, MO
Motion Graphic Designer
Chief Marketing Officer
Dashlane, New York, NY
Vice President, Corporate Marketing
Hootsuite, Vancouver, Seattle, San Francisco