Coordinator, Global Creative Marketing
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a proven track record in supporting world-class creative and launching global campaigns for global brands or premium entertainment properties that connect consumers to entertainment brands and create a passionate following.
- Has deep knowledge and interest in the execution and production of 360-campaign (including AV, digital/social, print and out-of-home), and is interested in and inspired by world class creative.
- Is a cross-functional team player who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal departments/teams to execute elegant campaigns seamlessly, and to see the cross-functional collaboration through launch.
- Has exposure to working on global campaigns, with reach domestically and internationally. Ideally, this person would have a global IQ and/or are familiar with working with teams from different regional markets.
- Is structured, organized and used to managing project timelines, budgets and deliverables.
- Has a native understanding of digital with an emphasis on mobile, social, video and display and an ability to tell stories through great ideas regardless of medium.
- Appreciates technology and can collaborate with our world class product team to integrate our multi-title campaigns within the member product experience.
- Is an effective collaborator in a fast paced, multifaceted environment. We will typically have multiple launch campaigns happening at once.
- Lead day-to-day on the execution and production of parts of upcoming global series launch campaigns.
- Manage and maintain departmental documents, trackers, and spreadsheets.
- In conjunction with the Managers of Global Original Series, plan, organize, and produce Marketing shoots with our shoot producers and talent.
- Develop and maintain lines of communication between internal departments (across region-based Marketing teams, Consumer PR, Publicity and Social), with a focus on managing workflow and being able to socialize, absorb, organize and address cross-functional feedback (where possible).
- Develop and manage lines of communications with agencies - giving feedback to agencies based on internal conversations (being willing to experiment when warranted).
The successful candidate possesses:
- A minimum 4+ years of experience at global brand marketing or entertainment marketing department, network/studio marketing team, or creative agency working on title or product launch campaigns (in strategy, Digital, Print and AV creative).
- Experience managing multiple projects at the same time, while collaborating with diverse, geographically-dispersed teams.
- Strong communication skills along with the ability to think strategically and creatively and a reasonable appreciation for the unknown.
- International experience (or experience in working with international teams) preferred. University Degree, Post Graduate qualifications in related field preferred.
- Passion for television and movies is a must.
- See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
- You are a proactive self-starter, who does not need to be told what to do and will be resourceful in order to find solutions to any challenge. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of the business - especially when bridging the gap between our content and our brand - and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are a natural team leader, with the ability to conceptualize and articulate creative strategy and production that all will rally around.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
- You are able to make wise and informed decisions, even when faced with ambiguity and thinks strategically.
- You are an avid user of both your left and right brain. If you live and breathe global entertainment and geek out at the thought of breaking the advertising mold, then we want to talk to you.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager Consumer PR - Middle East and North Africa
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Adjoint(e) aux communications/French Communications Associate
PR Manager, Japan (Contract)
Pinterest, Tokyo, Japan
Manager, Marketing Programs
Justworks, New York, NY
Field Marketing Manager, APJ
Rubrik, Sydney, Australia or Singapore
Senior Interaction / UX Designer
Accuweather, New York, NY