Originals Creative Producer (Anime)
Netflix, Tokyo, Japan
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
A Typical Day Might Include
- Writing a creative brief based on data and insights from partner teams
- Working cross-functionally to source, direct, and create compelling imagery, motion, video, and textual assets
- Proactively learning about Product strategy, garnering deep understanding of Product priorities distinguishing them from Marketing priorities
- Educating cross-functional partners and internal team members on the latest product developments
- Building and strengthening partner relationships as liaison to studio partners, PR, Marketing, Product, Content Acquisition, and Legal teams
- Creating project schedules, effectively managing timelines from conception through successful launch and beyond, communicating milestones to key stakeholders.
- Reviewing creative asset performance metrics via reporting tools, analyzing winning trends, and determining a path for better creative
- Working with engineering program managers to determine the best tools or modifications to current tools to improve workflow
- Conceptualizing A/B test hypotheses against the current workflow
- Looking above the horizon to understand the big picture of what Netflix is trying to achieve and spearhead new tests and projects
- The successful candidate will be a proactive, flexible and collaborative problem solver who is able to navigate new and ambiguous workflows across time zones.
- Native or bilingual proficiency in speaking and writing in both Japanese and English.
- 7+ years in a creative digital environment with focus on anime content. Entertainment and/or gaming experience is a plus.
- International experience, preferably have spent time living and working in Japan. Awareness of global/local content trends within the market is a plus.
- Exemplary organizational skills with a disciplined approach to project management.
- Using metrics and testing for more informed creative; ability to create clear, effective briefs grounded in data and insights.
- Must be capable and conversant in all aspects of a digital creative production workflow.
- Understanding and eye for great visual design and the ability to translate design specs into finalized assets.
- Prior project management, team leadership, or creative agency campaign supervision experience.
- Healthy interactions with marketing teams, creative agency, and/or production house, as well as familiarity with studio/network campaigns or entertainment branding.
- Great interpersonal skills with ability to voice opinions and give feedback.
- The soft skills to be able to recognize when to challenge conventional thinking, and also to accept feedback on ideas and work product.
- Basic proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Pocket Gems, San Francisco, CA
Senior Art Director
Quantcast, San Francisco
Manager, Post Production - Comedy
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Director, VFX International Originals
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Designer: Snapchat Discover
Refinery29, New York