Recruiting Researcher - Japan
Netflix, Tokyo, Japan
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
More about the role:
- Engage key business partners in order to understand the needs of different hiring teams.
- Define and own the search strategy for attracting top candidates, across competitive research, profile development, networking and direct sourcing.
- Use market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify and hire the best talent.
- Work closely with recruiters to to establish strong, give-and-take partnerships with the businesses we support.
- Set the agenda for hiring syncs with managers, and own the flow and outcomes of those meetings
- Ensure candidates understand the opportunity they’re exploring, as well as our culture.
- Conduct interviews with candidates; pass strong ones directly to hiring managers for interviews.
- Network and maintain relationships with key talent pools, for short and long-term opportunities.
- As part of a tightly integrated, global Talent team, partner with peers around the world to contribute to the broader Netflix Talent Acquisition effort.
In order to find, attract and assess the type of passionate, self-driven, high performing people who thrive at Netflix, you yourself are:
- Excited to be a part of a unique, high performance culture, the foundations of which are freedom, responsibility and impact
- A learner, motivated by growth and excited by working with others from whom you can learn
- Deeply curious about what makes different businesses tick, allowing you to be effective in supporting different roles and functions in a growing region
- Tenacious in the pursuit of stellar talent, and creative in using different search strategies and channels, as needed
- A mature professional, able to keep what is best for Netflix, front and center.
- Self-directed; unambiguously able to own and drive your work, and to take advantage of the autonomy Netflix allows
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, quickly-changing environment
- Someone who enjoys the challenges of hunting for great people
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Shape Security, Draper, Utah
Enjoy, London, England
Head of Internal Communications
Web Development Class and Workshop Instructor
General Assembly, Philadelphia
VP, People and Culture
Kobalt Music Group, New York