Director, Marketing - SoLA
Netflix, Alphaville, Brazil
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Experience & Skills
- History of leadership. We'd like to see evidence of serving as a key decision maker in a senior marketing role. Someone who felt challenged and energized by the deep transformations these segments went through in the last decade.
- An independent thinker capable of self-motivating and self-managing, thriving with the level of freedom we offer our employees. Someone open to connect autonomously with a vast network of collaborators seeking to understand how Marketing can holistically impact our business.
- Someone versed in integrated Marketing and Communication tactics, trained in bringing digital (with emphasis in programmatic and social media platforms) and offline media together to create powerful campaigns. An idea oriented mind who can leverage powerful cultural insights to produce earned media results as the basis of our communication efforts.
- An entertainment fan who understands the power of content to transform behaviors and influence pop culture.
- An innovation driven mind in continuous search for new ways to get consumers engaged and execute disruptive world class communication projects. Someone curious to leverage Netflix's testing capabilities and vast data sources to craft powerful strategies and creative platforms.
- Someone experienced in agency/brand relationships building, capable of shaping productive long term relations with external partners by providing continuous feedback.
- An articulate communicator in speech and writing, having Spanish and English as mandatory languages (Portuguese is desired, but not a must). This Director is expected to represent SoLA in executive forums, providing broad visibility of key aspects of our business company wide.
- Country marketing strategy. You will set the marketing strategy for the SoLa markets each quarter in conjunction with your marketing peers.
- Entertainment marketing/social campaigns. You will lead and launch unique campaigns for our Netflix originals and any other high profile content in the SoLa region;
- Cross-functional Integration. You will serve as a key voice in assuring marketing, PR, and brand & editorial are speaking with one voice.
- Culture building. You will be a strong Culture player who can help us propagate and nurture our company values among the growing SoLA team.
- Inspiring leadership: you will lead by example in alignment with our principles of Freedom and Responsibility and Context, not Control, giving individual collaborators the space and support to thrive at Netflix.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
QA Engineer - Subscriptions
Ring, Santa Monica, CA
Research Scientist, Policy
OpenAI, San Francisco
Huge, Atlanta, Bogota, Brooklyn, Chicago, Detroit, Global, London, Los Angeles, Medellin, Oakland, Seattle, Singapore, Toronto, Washington DC
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Paxata, United States
Creative Specialist with Native German
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
Enterprise Field Marketing Manager