Global Curriculum Developer, Customer Service
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Curriculum-level Needs Assessment: Using a variety of inputs, perform gap analysis for performance problems, opportunities, or innovations to identify global curriculum needs for tool-based technical and behavioral soft skills. Prioritize the importance of identified gaps and recommend interventions. As a strategic partner to the CS business, document and present methods, findings, and recommendations to address performance gaps.
- Instructional Design: Use a structured systems approach, preferably a rapid prototyping methodology. Research content and/or collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) and other cross functional stakeholders to develop globally consistent and accurate content. Develop solutions (e.g., instructor-led, virtual, elearning, blended, etc.) that provide relevant, challenging, and productive learning experiences. Develop necessary course collateral including facilitator and student materials, presentation media, job aids, and knowledge checks. Finalize materials through reviews, pilot tests, etc.
- Program Management: Define, document, and maintain the scope of the project. Perform risk assessment and mitigation. Create, track, and maintain project plans. Communicate clearly inside and outside the team. Develop a trusting partnership and work closely with global and regional clients, partners, and stakeholders to ensure alignment around key priorities.
- Facilitation: Deliver learning material in face-to-face and virtual environments to leadership audiences and to pilot any newly designed curriculum. Run train-the-trainer programs for call center trainers. Coach and develop call center leaders to co-facilitate the delivery of learning material.
What You Should Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in instructional design or related degree, Master’s Degree a plus.
- 4-5 years experience designing soft skills and tools learning solutions, including onboarding programs focused across a variety of levels - call center agents, senior call center agents, emerging leaders and senior leader audiences.
- Experience designing and facilitating learning offerings that range from a 15-minute elearning to multi-week classroom experiences.
- Solid facilitation experience of various instructor-led programs for various audiences and coaching skills.
- Project management experience, ability to collaborate with a team and stakeholders, communicate effectively, and pay attention to the detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented, data-driven environment.
- High level of independence and ability to work and manage own time effectively.
- Experience working in a cross-cultural international environment is a plus.
- Experience in content/ knowledge management is a plus.
- Experience designing for service, retail, or call center managers/leaders a plus.
- Certifications in MBTI, DiSC, leadership 360 assessments, etc. a plus.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Instacart, Miami, FL
Warby Parker, Nashville, TN
Technical Account Manager - Developer
Twilio, London, United Kingdom
Instacart, Tampa, FL
Customer Success Representative (Fluent in Spanish)
Shopify, British Columbia, Canada
Global Online Safety, Policy & Moderation Director
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA