Coordinator, Creative, Anime
Netflix, Tokyo, Japan
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- This role will help carry projects from a creative perspective from pitch / development through to final delivery assisting creative executives.
- Work closely with creative executives and external creative team to develop projects and assess for long-term viability.
- Track and evaluate all incoming material (including pitches, spec scripts, books, etc) and provide recommendations for live action and animation.
- Managing the process and flow of content submission.
- Interfacing with prospective anime content partners.
- Acting as a liaison with various departments (Content Ops, Marketing, PR, Legal, Product) to coordinate information sharing and address incoming requests.
- Tracking title schedules and key dates for delivery, payments, start dates, options, etc.
- Conducting market and competitive research.
- Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned.
- Increase the team's operational efficiency.
- Demonstrates good judgment and strong critical thinking skills.
- Proven communication skills; must be articulate and professional both in written and verbal form.
- Proficient in English and Japanese in a fast-paced business discussion environment
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines.
- Team-player who demonstrates the ability to work cross-functionally and in a fast paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Solid experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required, Mac OS and Google Suites a plus.
- Highly collaborative, resourceful, quick thinking, curious with great calm and a good sense of humor.
- Strong desire to be a part of the TV and film industry with a particular focus on changing and innovating the global anime industry
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Unity Engineer, Lion Studios
AppLovin, San Francisco, CA
The Coveteur, Toronto
Freelance Editor (Japanese)
Sun Basket, San Jose, California
Senior Editor, Pregnancy and Baby
Healthline Media, San Francisco, CA
Campaign Manager, Concert
Vox Media, New York