Product Creative Manager - APAC
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Continually evolve the team's vision and strategy as we both learn from and grow our content in the APAC region.
- Relentlessly focus on hiring outstanding employees, growing your team as their business impact grows, and developing strong networks of talented people to pull from.
- Develop a disciplined approach to working with external agencies and designers to achieve creative integrity and timelines at scale.
- Build strong relationships with studio creative teams.
- Communicate the purpose and workflow of the Global Product Creative Producer team to internal cross-functional teams.
The Right Stuff
- 7+ years of experience building, managing, and evolving an operational and/or creative team.
- International experience working in or with the APAC region. Awareness of global/local content trends within the market is a plus.
- Proven ability to build strong cross functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
- Must be capable and conversant in all aspects of a digital creative and image production workflow.
- Willingness and ability to travel and work offset hours to better align with our global office time zones as the business needs require.
- Effective at giving honest and direct feedback and building team members for the future.
- Having great interpersonal skills and being a tenacious leader are a must. You have to be someone we want to work with.
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager, Go-To-Market Enablement & Automation
Intercom, San Francisco
Product Designer, CMS
Squarespace, New York, NY
Senior Product Designer
Director of Product Management, Enterprise
metromile, San Francisco, CA
Lead Product Analyst
MyFitnessPal, San Francisco, CA
Senior Director, Product Marketing
Foursquare, New York