Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Develop and drive a disciplined approach to working with external agencies and designers to help bring creative work from conceptual to creative locked delivery files.
- Build strong relationships with partner teams to drive the finalization of creative.
- Supporting and developing systems & processes that maximize team members' productivity.
- Gather internal context and creative materials from Marketing, Content and Research partners to assist in building strategic positioning for every title on service.
- Build presentation decks and slideshows of product asset suites for internal and external presentations.
- Undertake the day-to-day projects support: source required information, review creative/provide feedback, research & investigate details required for successful completion, traffic to internal partners, oversee successful delivery.
- Manage and coordinate delivery of materials to external creative agencies to ensure effective kickoff of all creative development.
- Daily tracking and project management of a suite of creative assets for titles, including managing creative timelines during conceptual creative development, providing creative feedback with internal cross-functional teams and external agencies.
- Update deadlines, assets, milestones, and partners on project management tools and trackers to maintain clarity and ensure perfect deliveries of conceptual assets in our fast-paced environment.
- Gather relevant links and files of delivered assets and update trackers, decks and cross-functional partners.
- Collaborate with external agency partners to ensure timely and Product-spec-accurate delivery of conceptual locked assets for product.
- Have a strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite to be able to open files and check accuracy and delivery to spec of files from external agencies. It’s a plus if you can make minor tweaks and revisions via Adobe Creative Suite ad hoc.
- Have a strong understanding of Video Specs and have the ability to review delivered video elements for tech spec disparities (supplemental).
- Support producers on test initiatives. Understand, review and capture results from creative image testing to help synthesize and place into relevant post-launch reports and presentations.
- Responsible for the timely & successful delivery of assigned tasks such as tracking project timelines and progress across a number of verticals and projects.
- Partner closely with Producers on select titles to drive the creative and strategic development themselves, from kickoff to production handoff.
- 5+ years of experience guiding creative development and implementation of static imagery, AV assets, and copywriting.
- Exemplary organizational skills with a disciplined approach to project management.
- Experience using a Digital Asset Management system or similar tools to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity and passion for entertainment creative development.
- Proven ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
- Must be capable and conversant in all aspects of a digital creative and image production workflow.
- Effective at giving honest and direct feedback.
- Having great interpersonal skills and being a tenacious partner are a must. You have to be someone we want to work with.
- You are a proactive self-starter, who does not need to be told what to do and will be resourceful in order to find solutions to any challenge. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of the business - especially when bridging the gap between our content and our brand - and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an avid user of both your left and right brain. If you live and breathe global entertainment and geek out at the thought of bringing complex stories to the world at the intersection of art and science, then we want to talk to you.
- Using metrics and testing for more informed creative support.
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer - Backend
Captain401, San Francisco
Regional Account Executive
DoorDash, Panama, City, FL
Senior Salesforce Engineer, Campaign Setup Engineering
Quantcast, San Francisco
Colwen Hotels, Waltham MA, US
Corporate Development Internship
Sidewalk Labs, Toronto
Lead Generation Intern / WS (w/m/d)
foodora Germany, Berlin