Marketing Manager, Film - North America, AU & NZ (UCAN)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Can flourish in our unique company culture
- 8-10+ years of experience working as a brand manager or regional marketing manager.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Experience in entertainment marketing, particularly with narrative films, is highly preferred.
- Experience managing strategy at a top agency and also inhouse/clientside, is preferred.
- Experience developing marketing campaigns from scratch including positioning framework, audience identification, media strategy and launch roadmaps.
- Strength in leading fastmoving crossfunctional teams towards a seamless and integrated marketing campaign.
- Experience developing creative and media strategy and leading campaign development.
- A history of creating disruptive messaging that generates earned media and social buzz.
- Strong level of digital fluency with ability to plan and adapt digital plans based on a strong understanding of digital metrics.
- Understanding of the various communication channels (publicity, social, etc.) that lead to a successful marketing campaign is critical.
- Experience managing product or content campaigns, that are connected to the larger brand objective.
- Experience managing talent relationships preferred.
- This position entails working with a team of marketers to craft a regional marketing strategy for title and brand campaigns across outdoor, digital, TV, print, events, etc. with an emphasis on digital.
- Lead regional campaign planning between creative teams, media agency, and operational team to drive flawless execution of campaigns.
- Manage day-to-day plan execution and work alongside creative teams to ensure creative is well aligned to strategy.
- Act as a liaison with cross functional teams, including content, to manage talent relationships.
- Oversee programmatic media strategy for individual campaigns to ensure a high level of efficacy.
- Manage agency on development of media tactics and ultimate execution of the campaign.
- Representative of our team in planning and strategy meetings as well as presentations to key stakeholders such as talent and producers.
- Work closely with internal teams to drive information gathering and data analysis efforts to drive campaign optimization and future enhancement of media plans.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Partnerships Account Manager, DACH
Twitch, Berlin, Germany
Senior Manager, EMEA Marketing
China SEO Specialist 中国SEO专家
Digital Experience Marketing Designer
Conductor, New York, New York
Project Manager (1 Year Contract)
Technical Product Marketing Manager
LiveRamp, San Francisco, CA