Associate Producer - APAC
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
A Typical Day May Include
- Developing and driving a disciplined approach to working with external agencies and designers to help bring creative work from conceptual to creative locked delivery files.
- Building strong relationships with partner teams to drive the finalization of creative.Gathering internal context and creative materials from Marketing, Content and Research partners to assist in building strategic positioning for every title on service.
- Managing and coordinating delivery of materials to external creative agencies to ensure effective kickoff of all creative development.
- Reviewing creative/providing feedback, researching & investigating details required for successful completion, trafficking to internal partners, overseeing successful delivery.
- Building presentation decks and slideshows of product asset suites for internal and external presentations.
- Updating deadlines, assets, milestones, and partners on project management tools and trackers to maintain clarity and ensure perfect deliveries of conceptual assets in our fast-paced environment.
- Collaborating with external agency partners to ensure timely and Product-spec-accurate delivery of conceptual locked assets for product.Supporting producers on test initiatives. Understanding, reviewing, and capturing results from creative image testing to help synthesize and place into relevant post-launch reports and presentations.
- Partnering closely with Producers on select titles to drive the creative and strategic development themselves, from kickoff to production handoff.
- Supporting and developing systems & processes that maximize team members' productivity.
The Right Stuff
- 5+ years of experience guiding creative development and implementation of static imagery, AV assets, and copywriting.
- Business to native level proficiency in all forms of communication in English required. Additional proficiency in another APAC language preferred.
- Ability to work across international offices and time zones.
- Exemplary organizational skills with a disciplined approach to project management.Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite - design experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
- Must be capable and conversant in all aspects of a digital creative, image production workflows, and video specs. Experience using Digital Asset Management tools.
- Effective at giving honest and direct feedback.
- You are passionate and curious about our business. You’re willing to take on new challenges, have great interpersonal skills and are a proactive problem-solver with executional excellence and precision.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an avid user of both your left and right brain. If you live and breathe global entertainment and geek out at the thought of bringing complex stories to the world at the intersection of art and science, then we want to talk to you.
- Ability to understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.