Employee Services Generalist - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Provide support and identify opportunities for improvement for employees and the business across all functions and locations in EMEA to scale a great employee experience.
- Organize, facilitate and scale the new hire orientation experience throughout the region to help assimilate new hires to our culture, business and benefits across the region.
- Support benefits in EMEA by engaging with employees to help them understand and navigate our benefit offerings, partnering with local benefit consultants to manage day to day benefit operations, and partnering with the Global Benefits team to provide insight into local practices and support with annual renewals, including the development of benefit strategies in existing and new countries.
- Support our hiring managers with the engagement, classification, onboarding/offboarding and assignment management of contingent workers while fostering collaborative relationships with new and existing staffing partners in EMEA.
- Take on the role of a Mobility Advocate to support relocating employees, including partnering with external partners to ensure a smooth experience. Keep your finger on the pulse of mobility trends in EMEA to support the Mobility team.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of HR pan-EMEA experience in an international, dynamic, fast moving environment.
- Experience and understanding of supporting early stage growth environments where the need to find solutions is more important rather than leaning on a rule book.
- Great front of house manner, comfortable building relationships with a multinational workforce who are smart, demanding and experienced.
- Interest in and ability to wear many hats simultaneously - moving from onboarding to compliance and from mobility to benefits.
- Proven knowledge of international employment, global mobility practices, social security and labor laws in the Netherlands and the EMEA region.
- Fluent English & Dutch with a preference for French or Spanish language.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Electrical Integration Engineer, Sensors + HMI
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Operations Manager - Cincinnati
Account Manager-Northeastern Colorado
Indigo, Yuma County, Colorado
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Backend)
Product Manager - Customer Analytics, Licensing and Metrics
Rubrik, HQ (CA)
Sr. Software Engineer
Visa, Austin TX, US