Manager, Post Production - Kids & Family (Animated Series)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Technical Setup of Show
- Work with Post Supervisors to prepare and vet show budgets and schedules, providing feedback internally and externally on viability and risks
- Review creative/scripts & begin defining post budget
- Collaborate with internal/external teams to lock budget
- Track & manage all post related costs, keeping stakeholders apprised of status
- Review & approve key post budget items (i.e.: dub stage, DI facility, sound editorial) for Studio productions
- Create/Help inform and draft post schedule
- Collaborate with internal teams (including Distribution and Localization) & external production team to lock schedule
- Troubleshoot and communicate all changes to schedule to internal/external teams
- Lead or assist with search and hire of key show post staff
- Determine key post vendors to accommodate creative vision and relationships, tax incentives, budget needs, location issues
- Help maintain/curate preferred vendor list
- Set up and attend key creative approval sessions such as final mix playbacks, VFX reviews or color correction reviews
- Schedule and attend Netflix screenings, previews, premieres, etc.
- Collaborate with show post on setting up theater, arranging engineering when necessary, and rehearsing the content when applicable
- BA/BS Degree
- 5 Years + as an experienced Post Production Supervisor on a freelance or staff basis having worked with medium and high budget studio, major production company and network series and films.
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
- Familiar with the current trends and workflows for HDR, 4K and animation techniques.
- Well versed in animation workflow
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
- Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current post process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
PR Manager, Commercial
Indigo, Memphis, TN
Senior Software Engineer: Web (Los Angeles, CA)
Oscar, Los Angeles, CA
Entrepreneur in Residence
Dahmakan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Community Manager - Houston Region
Favor, Houston, TX
Senior Automation Test Engineer (Front End)