Creative Partnerships Manager, Latam
Netflix, Alphaville, Brazil
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
A Typical Day Might Include:
- Identify new, best-in-class creative and production partners, aligned with our ever-changing Marketing business needs
- Surface new partnership models and challenge existing service models (individuals, boutique, big agencies, etc.) in line with various promotional priorities
- Strengthen external creative relationships by providing context around quality expectations and continuous workflow and tooling improvement
- Partner with Legal to negotiate Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work and other key contractual agreements
- Lead onboarding meetings with new creative partners to ensure the highest possible creative standards and drive adherence to delivery protocols
- Partner with Planning & Analytics in review of performance metrics to analyze winning trends, and determine a path for better creative and more efficient workflows
- Gather and act upon weekly feedback from our creative managers who are accountable for our title campaigns
The Right Stuff:
- Minimum 10 years of experience building creative campaigns and cultivating agency and cross-functional relationships, preferably in an entertainment or technology environment.
- Operational management within creative agency environments is a plus. This person needs to understand the inner dynamics of how creative is built, and where negotiations (time, cost, quality) can be made.
- Prior team leadership, strategy, production, project management experience.
- Experience utilizing data and crafting metrics to measure impact.
- Experience leading strategy, for or product management of, an asset management system or similar tools to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow.
- Eye for great creative and compelling campaign dynamics.
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
MS Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Senior Solution Architect
Hitachi Solutions, Atlanta GA, US
Business Development Manager
Senior Release and Integration Engineer
Software Engineer- Core Experience (CX) Places
TripAdvisor, New York
Product Reliability Engineer
Palantir Technologies, New York, NY