Workplace Operation Specialist
Netflix, Tokyo, Japan
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Manage all facilities vendors at assigned site.
- Develop and oversee all Preventative Maintenance Programs.
- Implement site specific programs, procedures and systems to ensure regulatory compliance, protect employees, and the environment.
- Collaborate with the Global Environmental Health and Safety team to ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes.
- Ensure Inventory Management, incoming/outgoing shipping.
- Ensure an exceptional onboarding experience for new hires.
- Conduct and operate regular facilities inspections and audits.
- Manage seating and space planning within facility to create maximum efficiency.
- Coordinate office moves, the setup of new offices.
- Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency.
- Confirm accuracy on finance operation, compare costs for goods and services against industry averages.
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants and manage Tickets.
- Lead Self-started projects, Prepare presentations, build reports.
- The ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to create regular reports.
- A service-oriented, hands-on leader with a strong vision on the future of facilities management services.
- Leadership and people management skills, internal as well as vendor and partner. Ability to successfully interact with diverse groups and cultures.
- Self-motivated and empathetic.
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks.
- Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting.
- Proficiency in GSuite.
- Fluency in English and local language required.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Information Security Engineer (CIRT)
Palantir Technologies, Seattle, WA
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Louisville, KY
Technical Recruiting Researcher
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Director, Business Development - Shanghai - 2019 (1)
The Trade Desk, Shanghai, China
Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
OurHealth, Charlotte, NC
Business Operations Team Lead
Beyond, Beverly, MA