Projectionist, Exhibition Technologies - Creative Technology & Infrastructure
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
As part of the Creative Technologies group, you will:
- Provide excellent client support in the Screening Rooms and Post Review Lounges, while performing all daily functions therein.
- Liaise with the Post Production groups, Publicity, and Productions to assist with content management in Screening Rooms, run-throughs, tests, and playbacks..
- Perform routine calibration and maintenance procedures on display devices, to ensure a confident and correct playback experience.
- Ingest, prepare, and organize all content on local servers or storage, including, but not limited to DCP’s and their respective KDM’s, AVID media sessions, ProRes sessions, DPX or EXR review sessions
- Setup screening room for Events, Q&A Sessions, Meetings, and Presentations.
- Provide QC and Continuity checks, where applicable, on incoming media and screening material.
- Coordinate and support remote review playback sessions.
- Provide monitoring and feedback on screening room equipment and screening room status.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent communication and client relationship skills, ideally with experience within the motion picture industry, and/or other creative environments.
- 5+ years of projection, motion picture exhibition and/or post-production experience, including experience with DCI compliant projection equipment
- Experience with, but not limited to, AVID Media Composer, AVID ProTools, Final Cut Pro, Quicktime Pro, Resolve, Keynote, Powerpoint.
- Light network management skills.
- Working knowledge of color, light, and sound calibration equipment
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Community Manager - Chicago
Yelp, Chicago, IL
General Manager, NYC
Zumper, New York, NY
Senior Technical Recruiter
Periscope Data, San Francisco
Senior Technical Consultant, Public Sector (Remote)
Okta, Seattle, WA
Media Trading Analyst
The Trade Desk, San Francisco. CA
Housekeeping Manager - Huntington Beach
Equinox, Huntington Beach CA, US