Coordinator, Marketing Credits
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Some of the job responsibilities include:
- Coordinate with internal and external partners to obtain marketing credits documentation
- Draft Paid Ad Statements for feature films outlining contractual obligations and coordinating with various teams (i.e. screen credits, business affairs, creative and production legal) to ensure marketing credits comply with contractual obligations, Guild requirements and talent preferences
- Prepare and distribute finalized Billing Blocks
- Submit Paid Ads to the WGA and DGA for approval and communicate feedback to stakeholders
- Request waivers from the WGA and DGA when necessary
- Maintain the team’s existing tools (i.e. asset inventories, submissions logs and project assignment chart)
- Build forms and templates to improve workflow and efficiency of the department
- Develop and maintain internal and external cross-functional relationships
- Assist with special projects as needed
The successful candidate will also possess the following skills:
- Clear and concise communication - Are you the friend who coordinates and disseminates plans with the focus of an air traffic controller?
- Keen attention to detail and good judgment - You love to dig into the specifics of a project with the eagle eye of an auditor, but you know when to look at the big picture.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight time frames in a fast-paced environment - Are you the type of person who needs someone to micromanage each part of your day and tasks? Need not apply.
- Flexible, innovative, and solution driven team player - Do you hate superfluous hierarchy and bureaucracy? Do you love to pitch in to brainstorm solutions when new challenges arise? Yes? Perfect.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Social Media Executive (Menswear)
Hypebeast, Hong Kong
Account Executive, Strategic Accounts
PayScale, Seattle WA, US
SQL Database Administrator
First Orion Corp., Little Rock, Arkansas
Enterprise Account Executive - Civilian
Confluent, East Coast
Molecular Geneticist/Medical Curator
Deep Genomics, Toronto, Ontario
The Hiring Hive
Badoo, Austin, TX, US