Vice President, Real Estate and Workplace Operations
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Partnering with business units to create, refine and execute short and long term real estate strategy and master planning, location planning, and allocation and utilization of space and resources.
- Overseeing global real estate negotiations and development, including new leases, renewals, and acquisitions.
- Leading a team of Regional leaders overseeing employee Workplace Services and general facilities operations.
- Building energizing workplaces and creating environments where our employees can do their best work.
- Working closely with Netflix Employee Tech to enhance the employee experience.
- Planning for future improvement projects in existing locations.
- Partnering with the real estate planning team in the provision of furnishings, fixtures, and equipment for existing space.
- Overseeing the functioning and maintenance of building systems including mechanical, electrical, and fire/life safety, BMS, lighting controls, smart glass, etc.
- Managing relationships with external suppliers for facility services, building materials and supplies.
- Leading the development and promotion of crisis and emergency response plans.
- 10+ years in a similar role, must include management of multiple corporate locations around the world.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) (degree in Architecture, Facilities Management, Construction Management a plus).
- Substantial global real estate transaction experience across acquisitions and leasing.
- Substantial experience leading and managing a complex global real estate portfolio, including strategy, master planning and entitlements, development, large-scale capital projects, and tenant improvements.
- Proven leadership experience is a must, including having managed teams globally.
- Ability to think innovatively to create the best experience for our employees.
- Expertise in operations management, including development of workplace standards and strategic planning of space.
- Strong technical knowledge of the following: mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, structural, safety systems, architectural, landscape and energy management.
- Deep experience in supplier selection, contract negotiations experience.
- Adept at strong relationship management skills and effective partnering with employees and leadership to drive workplace strategy and enhancement.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Project (or equivalent), AutoCAD a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25% as needed, including International.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
ShopKeep, ShopKeep Belfast
Compliance Check Inspector
ISN Corporation, Harvey ND, US
Solutions Architect (France or Germany)
Rescale, France or Germany
National Operations Manager
Neighborly, Remote, USA
Sr Strategy Consultant
99, Sao Paulo
Wizeline, Guadalajara, Mexico