Senior Manager Partner Marketing - Nordics
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own the marketing relationship with our partners across the Nordic countries;
- Work closely cross functionally with the country marketing, product and business development teams to identify opportunities to maximize Netflix exposure on partner channels and engagement on partner devices;
- Activate marketing collaboration by developing and launching creative partner marketing programs that advance exposure for Netflix content or the brand in a way that also benefits our partners;
- Collaborate closely with partner marketing creative teams to plan and create campaigns to introduce our content to consumers in unique and unexpected ways and elevate the Netflix brand;
- Bring market insights and communication hubs to support the overall Netflix marketing strategy for the Nordic region and prioritize campaigns that complete the consumer marketing efforts;
- Define corrective actions to improve effectiveness and results.
Qualifications - The successful candidate:
- Will thrive in our culture;
- A solid experience working with the Entertainment/Content industry is essential (i.e. digital distributor, pay tv, telecommunication, movie studio, video games, music industry, etc) ;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills: Fluency in English and one of the Scandinavian Language (Swedish, Danish or Norwegian), as you will build close relationships with our partners in the region and our teams in EMEA;
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team, working both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders;
- Strong knowledge and interest in both business and creative challenges: ability to effectively provide input on creative development from a local market perspective.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
CRM Project Manager
TripAdvisor, Paris, France
PPC Team Lead
Seer Interactive, Philadelphia, PA
Project Manager - Media Events
Sr. Product Manager, Growth
Invoice2go, Redwood City
Community Manager Nordics (m/f/x)
Associate Manager, Product Marketing
Flatiron School, New York, NY