Business Operations Manager, Globalization
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Create an optimized business operations framework against which the Globalization team can perform and support translation at scale.
- Evaluate business performance, anticipate risks and uncover opportunities for efficiency.
- Partner with Science & Analytics to create advanced metrics on Globalization data to integrate with greater Netflix operational performance metrics.
- Define and establish KPIs to measure Globalization success and manage ongoing operational performance on cost, quality, delivery and continuity of support.
- Develop and maintain effective communication tools to report business performance and drive business decisions both internally (vendor QBRs and newsletters) and externally (executive reports and dashboards) for Globalization.
- Track and maintain data integrity across multiple tools and workflows, and identify and resolve data inconsistencies.
- BA/BS degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or Operations. MBA a plus.
- 6+ years of experience in consulting, business operations or supply chain management at a global scale.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated ability to define success metrics. Experience managing and utilizing large data sets to drive performance, process improvement and business impact.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate risks and dependencies, and to distill complex concepts into simple, actionable recommendations at the executive level.
- Knowledge of localization and globalization tools, workflows, and technology as well as finance or general business management.
- Ability to query data and build custom reports using SQL and to create/build advanced Excel models. Experience using Tableau or other data analytics/visualization tools.
- Drive decisions and change management through data analysis, collaboration and leadership.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Sales Director (Remote - Bay Area)
Pluralsight, San Francisco CA, US
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Learning & Development Manager, Asia
Global Expenses/Credit Card Lead
Global Executive Services Director | San Francisco or Remote
Optiv, San Francisco CA, US
Senior Frontend Engineer
PlanGrid, San Francisco, CA