Coordinator, Post Production - Kids & Family (series)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with post production teams and partner with IT Production Support to ensure successful onboarding of shows and personnel into Netflix systems.
- Track and manage post schedules, keeping stakeholders apprised of status.
- Maintain and curate preferred vendor lists for dailies, sound and finishing.
- Research and maintain preferred post staff.
- Set up and manage dailies and cut viewing access for shows.
- Audit completion/delivery of post production materials during prep, production, archive and wrap.
- BA/BS Degree
- 3+ Years as a Post Production Coordinator working in scripted series
- Animation experience highly preferred
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
- Familiar with the current trends and workflows for both UHD/4K and HDR
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
- Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current post process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Mail
- Proficient in digital dailies delivery tools and production tools
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Backend Software Engineer
Starcity, San Francisco, California
Big Data Engineer
Cloudflare, Austin, Texas
Senior Product Manager, On-Demand Pet Owner Experience
Blue Star Sports
Customer Support Associate
Blue Star Sports, Denver, CO
Software Engineer - Cloud
eero, San Francisco