Coordinator, Workers' Compensation
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- You will work closely with our team, productions, and our partners e.g: TPA, broker, doctors, vendors, and payroll company.
- Answering the toll free work comp line, assisting with calls or transferring calls to appropriate person.
- Managing the teams email inbox for reporting claims as well as downloading any documents to our Platform Origami.
- Managing team calendars, scheduling meetings, appointments, and travel.
- Assisting with obtaining visitor passes and escorting them in.
- Review and work closely with managers and safety upon receipt of injury reports to ensure accuracy and completeness of all the forms and documentation submitted.
- Reporting all claims to the TPA either by email or phone.
- Running and Managing reports for our team and for our cross functional partners. (Safety, Production HR, Legal and Corporate)
- Ability to create spreadsheets. Maintain spreadsheet for settlement log, and all new projects requesting WCI and update owner.
- Managing incoming invoices, reviewing for accuracy and sending to accounts payable for processing.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with cross-functional departments, managers and other partners.
- Coordinate receiving, distributing, mailing and uploading signed agreements internally and externally.
- Authorized medical treatment to medical providers
- Maintaining our Self-Insured Certification files.
- Coordinating kick off and sync meetings and calls with internal teams and external teams.
- Adding leads to Origin Story and coordinating with finance and payroll companies for WCI.
- Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as needed
- Obtaining wage statements and sending to TPA at time of report.
- Managing subpoena requests and assist collecting all the documents needed to complete the subpoena request.
- 3+ years in Workers Compensation experience either working for an employer or Insurance Carrier.
- Knowledge of CA and NY and another other jurisdictions a plus.
- Production/entertainment experience a plus
- Self Insured Certification in Workers Compensation preferred.
- Proven communication skills articulate and professional in both written and verbal form.
- High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage
- Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information
- Excellence with spreadsheets/google sheets or Excel.
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Gdrive, MS Word, Excel.
- Embraces ambiguity and change.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Supervisor, Paid Social
Publicis Groupe, New York NY, US
Senior Digital Product Manager - Shopping Experience
Casper, New York
Delivery Lead - Change Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Full Stack Software Engineer - Product Engineering
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Software Engineer Intern
SelfMade, New York HQ
Business Development Representative