Manager, Programmatic Marketing (Americas)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
The Netflix global programmatic marketing team is responsible for architecting and activating programmatic media (RTB, paid social and paid search) in support of our campaigns throughout the world. The Manager, Programmatic Marketing will play a lead role in the planning, activation and optimization of our programmatic efforts (RTB and paid social).
- Serve as the tactical programmatic lead for a number of marketing campaigns with a focus on launching our Original Series and Features
- Drive the insights generation, set-up, management, and optimization of the paid social and RTB initiatives that pertain to these campaigns
- Create and execute rigorous test campaigns to understand the drivers of impact
- Create thoughtful recommendations - backed by data - of new tactics and partners to elevate performance against our KPIs
- Analyze and set the direction with regard to our usage of various creative assets
- In concert with other members of the programmatic team and overall Netflix marketing organization, take a "big picture" perspective and seek to maximize our total digital marketing return
- At least 2 years in a hands-on role managing social and/or programmatic campaigns at an agency, marketer, FMP/Social Ads API platform, or DSP
- At least 3-4 years of total marketing experience
- Substantial experience pulling data and generating advanced reports within a FMP/Social Ads API, a DSP User Interface, or (ideally) both
- High attention to detail, top-notch analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Strong grasp of the overall digital marketing ecosystem and the role that paid social and programmatic play within
- A passion for the entertainment business and a strong understanding of popular culture
- Excellent communication skills...you will be the go-to- person for our campaign strategy team as it pertains to their campaigns.
- Interpersonal skills are a prerequisite for success.
- A strong belief in our culture. We live by our values, so it's worth learning more about them at jobs.netflix.com
- Experience with traditional/reserve digital media buying
- Experience with or significant exposure to paid or organic search marketing
- Exposure to offline marketing channels & tactics
Due to the nature and scope of this role, we will need to run a background check prior to starting with us.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit