EMEA Workplace Strategist
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Partner with internal stakeholders and senior leadership to discuss current and future space requirements.
- Provide strategic interpretation, analysis and reporting of headcount and space planning data to provide recommendations and propose solutions for occupancy needs.
- Perform scenario analysis and provide what-if scenarios for future space requirements across multiple building locations and geographies.
- Ability to drive decisions in fast paced and ambiguous environments.
- Ability to present visualization of concepts as it relates to occupancy recommendations.
- Work closely with Global Real Estate team on all strategic scenario recommendations.
- Work with Occupancy Planning team to modify existing floor plans to maximize space utilizations.
- Ability to identify, source and implement space planning tool (CAFM/IWMS) that can be utilized across all areas of the organization.
- Maintain accurate current and historical space data via designated space utilization software/system.
- Select and source vendor partnerships in support of rapid scaling.
- Provide guidance and offer solutions in support of occupancy requirements for the Occupancy Planning team as it pertains to Moves/Adds/Changes (MAC).
- 5+ years of experience in Workspace Design and Strategic Space Planning.
- Ability to come up with creative space design solutions in a fast paced organization.
- Understanding of basic building codes and spatial programming relationships.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to problem solve based on data and logic.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects while making a day-to-day impact.
- A positive, energetic attitude and ability to adapt in a rapidly growing organization.
- Architecture/Design background and AutoCad skills a plus.
- Ability to travel 25%.
- Proficiency in Google Office Suite.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Partnership Manager - Turkey
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
Regional Support Lead
Slack, Pune, India
Retail Manager (Enjoy Captain)
Enjoy, St. Rose
Firmware Manager, Bikes and Scooters
Lyft, San Francisco
Head of Mid-Market/Strategic Sales
SteelHouse, Culver City (HQ)