Manager, EMEA Product Creative Producer Team
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Communicate the purpose and workflow of the Product Creative Producer team to internal cross-functional teams.
- Focus relentlessly on creating top tier creative while focusing on prioritization and scale.
- Build the profile of the product team as a whole and make sure to evangelize our team’s work both internal teams and content creators
- Have a strong knowledge of our breadth of tests and make sure to meditate and educate on the impact of tests on our markets.
- Strengthen the partner with Creative and Regional Marketing to increase scale and collaboration.
- Build strong relationships with teams in Los Angeles and Los Gatos and work as their go-to for all EMEA information.
- Focus on hiring outstanding employees, growing your team as their business impact grows, and developing strong networks of talented people to pull from.
The Right Stuff
- 7+ years of experience building, managing, and evolving an operational and/or creative team.
- International experience working in or with the EMEA region. Awareness of global/local content trends within the market is required.
- Proven ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
- Must be capable and conversant in all aspects of a digital creative and image production workflow.
- Willingness and ability to travel and work offset hours to better align with our global office time zones as the business needs require.
- Effective at giving honest and direct feedback and building team members for the future.
- Having great interpersonal skills and being a tenacious leader are both a must. You have to be someone we want to work with.
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Red Ventures, Charlotte, NC
Digital Marketing Analyst
Devoted Health, Waltham, MA
Okta, Toronto, CAN
Senior SEO Manager
Endurance International Group, Austin, TX
Senior Category Marketing Manager, Experiences Team
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Software Engineer - Messaging Services
Twilio, San Francisco, CA