Manager, Asset Management - Post Production Operations
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with the Asset specialists, productions and vendor partners to ensure network connectivity and collaborative infrastructure for post workflows and screenings.
- Work with Post Production and Engineering teams on long term solutions to support management of digital assets, including manage and refine delivery specifications for streaming, screenings and archive across Productions.
- Work with post production teams and partner with IT Production Support to ensure successful onboarding of shows and personnel into Netflix systems, and on-going operational support
- Build and maintain relationships with Productions, Editorial teams, Post facilities and QC vendors throughout the world
- Manage incident response to technical and logistical issues related to Asset management, acting as the escalation point for Post and QC vendors and Netflix teams.
- Identify and Analyze data metrics to highlight trends, diagnose issues and reinforce quality standards
- Analyze overall cost and success metrics to drive decisions for the team at large. Manage financial impact and expectations of asset management to the Studio.
- College degree preferred or additional production certificate programs
- 10+ years of experience within medium to high budget studios, networks or high volume production companies
- Ability to handle a heavy volume of work, supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery).
- Strong organizational skills with proactive mentality
- Have creative problem-solving abilities
- Familiarity with production and post software such as Shotgun, Pix, MediaSilo as well as newer cloud platforms such as Box, FileTrack, Scenechronize
- Knowledge of digital audio and video file formats
- Working knowledge of outside vendors including mix stages and DI facilities
- Highly organized, efficient, and detail oriented
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely, or urgent matters
- Team-player who thrives in a fast paced, team-oriented setting
- Passionate about our culture and values in the workplace
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer, Redwood City
Branch Metrics, Redwood City
Pluralsight, South Jordan UT, US
Sales and Marketing Strategy Manager
Segment, San Francisco, CA
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Publicis Groupe, New York NY, US
People Strategy and Analytics, Manager
Indigo, Boston, MA