Travel Sourcing Manager
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Support the sourcing of travel providers (air, hotel, extended stay, ground transportation) for Transient & Group.
- Work closely with Regional Travel Operations Managers and Global Travel Manager to ensure travel program optimization including identifying the best portfolio fit, identify overlaps and gaps, compliance, performance against goals, savings analysis, opportunities, risks and traveler engagement.
- Perform due diligence, negotiations and provide strategic recommendations to the travel management team.
- Negotiate travel agreements with input from key stakeholders to ensure top notch customer service, pricing reflective of Netflix volumes and projected growth and terms in the best interests of Netflix.
- Lead vendor on-boarding process including but not limited to, contract execution, risk management and security assessments, and billing/invoicing.
- Manage dynamic hotel sourcing with input from Regional & Functional Travel Operations Manager. Lead negotiations and contract execution.
- Assist Regional & Functional Travel Operations Managers is sourcing new travel vendors for Netflix office expansions.
- Sourcing, negotiations and vendor management for preferred Production travel agencies, where required.
- Closely collaborate with Regional Travel Operations Managers on management and bookings of large group contracts for publicity, production, special events, premieres and group travel arrangements. Support in the negotiation and manage large room block contracts for productions, special events, premieres, etc. as needed.
- Continuous evaluation and assessment of supplier performance ensuring consistency or service, quality, compliance to contract and service level agreement. Includes setting up regular program reviews and QBRs and preparing strong Data analysis.
- Collaborate with Regional & Functional Travel Operations Managers for training and communication materials as it pertains to Travel Partners.
- Responsible for building and maintaining travel vendor database and travel partner communications to better support employees (Employee Intranet), executive admins, production, global travel consultant team. In addition, maintain travel partner maintenance with online booking tool providers and teams.
- Responsible for building and maintaining travel vendor database for Productions
- Partner closely with Travel Reporting team to assist in strategic analysis and negotiations.
- Domestic and international travel to support Travel Operations Managers
Qualities We’re Looking For:
- The successful candidate for this role will have 7+ years of entertainment/production or high touch travel program experience required in high volume environment
- Procurement and contract experience for large travel programs and effectively scaling programs
- Experience negotiating global vendor agreements and local/regional agreements
- Ability to show technical expertise in all related categories as well as regional markets
- Strong project management skills
- Managing financials, budgets and program management data and analytics
- Able to function effectively as a part of a loosely coupled but highly-aligned team.
- Flexible, with the ability to pivot and adjust to the needs of the team’s you support
- Excels in internal customer service
- Relationship builder - Ability to cultivate strong cross functional relationships and communicate effectively with team members and business partners
- Innovation - Enthusiasm for improving and enhancing systems and workflows (learn the existing process and then build/challenge it to better scale for growth while providing meaningful reporting to our business partners)
- You embrace and advocate the Netflix culture and our long-term view
- BS degree in business administration, purchasing, supply chain management or logistics
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Director - Wisconsin
Sr. Data Engineer
metromile, Tempe, AZ
Associate Director, Experience Design
Publicis Groupe, Boston MA, US
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Enterprise Sales Director
Yelp, New York, NY
Reporting Analyst, Pharmacy
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN