Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Localization Core Services
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Some examples of the problems you might tackle in your new role:
- End-to-end multi languages speech synthesis using neural networks
- Build applications for Emotion Detection, Lip Sync Detection, Voice Correction, Speaker detection/diarization.
- Cloud Dubbing - Building tools to enable recording and mixing of dubs in the cloud.
- Enhancing quality of Speech to Text engines and their relevance to generate dubbing scripts
- Utilizing Computer vision algorithms to manage lip sync of dubbed audio to text.
- Using NLP and Text processing on subtitles to detect emotion, sentiments, negative words etc
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, or related field Or published research papers in the field of Machine learning and Speech.
- Strong background in machine learning using supervised and unsupervised methods. Bonus points for expertise in deep learning and factorization machines.
- Experience with Python and/or Java and good coding practices.
- Experience with TensorFlow, Torch and/or Keras.
- Intuitive understanding of machine learning algorithms, optimization methods and statistical tools.
- Proven track record of leveraging large amounts of data to solve real-world problems
- An aptitude for learning fast - new tools, new algorithms, new programming languages, new models.
- Desire and willingness to continue growing your capabilities as machine learning engineer.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal Firmware Engineer
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA
Director/Sr. Manager of Android Application Engineering
Software Engineer - Computer Vision
Zoox, Menlo Park, CA
Zopa Site Reliability Engineer
Working Student iOS Developer
Software Development Engineer in Test
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA