Administrative Assistant, Physical Production - France
Netflix, Paris, France
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating heavy international travel
- Manage complex calendar(s)
- Processing extensive expense reports in a timely manner
- Foster clear and concise communication among all necessary parties
- Gathering, tracking and entering various production related data among multiple platforms
- Work collaboratively with admins within larger physical production team and across disciplines
- Research and outreach to potential filming locations and studios across EMEA with a focus on France.
- Maintain, update, champion the use of our internal systems to track and manage show asset & paperwork delivery to Netflix.
- Update physical production “best practices” and refine production guidelines, training others to use Netflix tools and understand our workflow.
- Assist co-ordinators with schedule and budget reviews and analysis.
- Serve as bridge between productions and internal Netflix teams to ensure both sides receive pertinent updates in a timely manner.
- Any other duties as necessary to support the productions and the department.
- 3-5 Years as an executive assistant, production secretary or production coordinator supporting a Producer, a Production Manager and/or a Line Producer
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working with physical productions on set
- Ability to handle a very active desk supporting numerous simultaneous productions
- Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task a high volume of tasks
- Proficiency in the Google Suite of apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, GMail, Forms and Calendar), as well as, being overall tech savvy. Knowledge of Movie Magic Budgeting software is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French, and proficiency in multiple languages is a plus (ideally Italian and/or Spanish)
- Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information.
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production process and equipment.
- Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Data Engineer (m/f/x)
Strategic Account Executive - Auto
Mapbox, San Francisco, Chicago, or Detroit
Special Projects Coordinator
Uncommon Schools, New York NY, US
Lead iOS Engineer
Upthere, Redwood City, CA
Performance Management Specialist
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
Regional Director of Enterprise Sales