Employee Services Generalist
Netflix, Alphaville, Brazil
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Provide support and identify opportunities for improvement for employees and the business across all functions and locations in LATAM to scale a great employee experience.
- Organize, facilitate and scale the new hire orientation experience to help assimilate new hires to our culture, business and benefits.
- Support benefits in LATAM by engaging with employees to help them understand and navigate our benefit offerings, partnering with local benefit consultants to manage day to day benefit operations, and partnering with the Global Benefits team to provide insight into local practices and support with annual renewals, including the development of benefit strategies.
- Support our hiring managers with the engagement, classification, onboarding/offboarding and assignment management of contingent workers while fostering collaborative relationships with new and existing staffing partners.
- Take on the role of a Mobility Advocate to support relocating employees, including partnering with external partners to ensure a smooth experience. Keep your finger on the pulse of mobility trends to support the Mobility team.
- Partner with the Talent team across LATAM in developing and implementing regional Talent initiatives
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have 5+ years of HR experience in an international, dynamic, fast moving environment.
- Be a role model for our culture and values
- Will have experience supporting early stage growth environments where the need to find solutions is more important rather than leaning on a rule book.
- Communicate with empathy, be comfortable building relationships with a multinational workforce who are experienced, smart and fast paced.
- Interest in and ability to wear many hats simultaneously - moving from onboarding to compliance and from mobility to benefits.
- Knowledge around Brazil social insurance, legislation, pension and payroll administration is highly desirable.
- Experience with navigating HRMS systems (Workday experience is preferred) and highly proficient with mining and analysing data in Google sheets or MS Excel.
- Bilingual in both Portuguese and English. Spanish is a plus.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Image Processing Software Engineer
Element 84, Inc., Sioux Falls SD, US
Conductor, New York, New York
Lead Full Stack Engineer
Experience Designer (Houston)
Intrepid Pursuits, Houston, TX
Country Manager - Northern Europe
Advanced Analytics & Supply Network Monitoring Specialist
Indigo, Memphis, TN