Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Here’s a small taste of the interesting challenges and opportunities available across UI Engineering:
- Push the entertainment industry forward in the way it adopts technology, to greatly allow Netflix to create content at a massive scale.
- Help us attract new customers and reduce barriers to signing up for Netflix across the globe.
- Extend the reach of our industry-leading TV experience to low-end cable boxes and streaming sticks.
- Experiment with new types of interactive content, and help make Netflix Originals shine across the web, mobile, and TVs.
- Passion for building high-impact, well-performing user experiences
- Independent, proactive, and able to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance
- Great communication and collaboration skills working cross-functionally with other engineers, product managers, and designers
Nice to haves
- Experience building consumer-facing products and/or video streaming applications
- Experience with Node.js, Java, SQL, GraphQL / Falcor and RxJS
- Experience building accessible UIs
- We’re bringing unique stories from around the world to a global audience at a scale never done before
- You’ll work with other senior, high-performing engineers so you will be constantly learning and sharpening your skill set
- You’ll collaborate with product managers and designers, data scientists and algorithm experts, even content executives and content creators, to build exciting new features
- We pay top of market with excellent benefits
- Our culture is something we strive to constantly improve and practice daily
- We have a lot of fun bringing wild ideas to life at Hack day!
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
User Experience Design – Intern (Summer 2019)
C3, Redwood City, CA
Okta, San Francisco, CA
Senior Digital Designer
Red Ventures, Charlotte, NC
Lalamove, Hong Kong
Senior UI/UX Designer (Team Lead)
Zumper, San Francisco, CA
Marketing Team Executive Assistant
Brooks Running, US, Washington, Seattle, Corporate